Nopalea, the great tasting drink formed from the Nopal cactus, has been getting a lot of attention lately because of its numerous advertised health benefits. Not only does it have a great flavor, it is a mixture of both health enhancing and nutritional compounds. The healing properties found in this drink have been relied upon for many years by native people and dates back to the Pima Indians who resided in the Sonoran Desert. It is known to aid in fighting off toxins surrounding the body’s cells; when cells are toxin-free and healthy, the entire body is able to function at its best. This flavorful drink is now sold around the world and there are thousands of users who have experienced great benefits from its use.
One of the most important ingredients taken from Nopalea is the juice extracted from the Nopal cactus plant, which is rich in both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components. The Nopal cactus fruit originates from the Sonoran Desert, where it is grown and then eventually added to the drink. For its delicious flavor, Agave nectar, nutrients and fruit extracts are also added. Agave nectar is natural and easier for the body to process and absorb than today’s traditional sugar-based sweetening products. The fruit extracts, including strawberry, raspberry, cranberry, mango, apricot, and are all natural and processed carefully.
Nopalea, sourced from the Nopal cactus, contains rare but very strong antioxidants called Bioflavanoids. These are found in only a few plants throughout the world, were once believed to be the pigments that gave the Nopal cactus its color but have since proven their rarity and strength. Bioflavanoids help the body to fight off toxins and rehydrate cells and well as lower inflammation risk, which is a main forerunner of many weakening diseases such as obesity, arthritis, cancer, diabetes and Alzheimers. Though, said to be a rare antioxidant, Bioflavanoids can be found in great concentrations in the Nopal cactus.
Daily use aids the body to
- ~reduce inflammation
- ~attain optimal cellular health
- ~cleanse itself of daily toxins
- ~fight premature aging
- ~aid in digestion
- ~regulate the heartbeat
- ~protect cellular membranes and eyes
- ~improve glucose tolerance
Bioflavanoids inhibit a pro-inflammation enzyme called cyclooxygenase enzymes that does help counter inflammation but you would have to drink quite a bit of this stuff for it to actually reduce your inflammation noticeably. While it may act differently for certain people, some better than others, if you can afford the cost and are suffering with inflammation then there is no reason not to substitute this cactus juice with your usually morning or lunch drink.
Nopalea is not sold in stores but it can be directly ordered and bought through TriVita (the drink’s formulator) and/or TriVita Affiliate Members. Once purchased it is delivered right to your door. It can be bought as individual bottles or by the case: one bottle sells for $39.99 and all purchases are sold with a 60 day money back guarantee.
The recommended dosage for one person is three ounces taken on an empty stomach, two times a day. One purchased bottle typically lasts five days and from then on two ounces can be taken two times a day as what is called a “maintenance” dose. This will allow a 4-pack to last for a month for one user. To date, there have been 287 scientific papers published on its benefits and attributes, all of which can be found in peer-reviewed journals of the highest quality.
- -Anti-inflammatory properties- This drink reduces inflammation or targets the parts of your body that are inflamed and reduces them. During this process your cellular make up is rebalanced as the toxins found in your body are warded off.
- -Protects against toxins – The bio-flavanoid or Betalin found in the nopal cactus plant serves as a protection agent against diseases which are caused by toxins while protecting the body’s cell.
- -Detoxification – Due to the different agents that we are exposed to every day such as the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink our bodies are constantly exposed to toxins. With the use of Nopalea we can fight off these toxins and maintain healthy bodies.
- -Fights against premature aging- No one likes to look old before their time and using can help in this area as it fills the gaps to repair the damaged areas of the skin’s protective layer.
- -Fluid retention – There are fluids around your cells which are held off and reduces inflammation as well as rebalances cellular activity once you start taking this drink.
- -Pain reliever – because of its bio-flavanoid reduces somatic as well as visceral pains.
- -Improves breathing – breathing difficulties can be improved which are caused by allergies or asthma.
Nopalea Side Effects
Before taking any kind of supplements you should consult your physician for further information on how the product may affect your health. There isn’t any negative side effect that is connected with the Nopalea health drink. There have been a lot of mixed reviews and testimonies so far have which you can read below. From the looks of it Nopalea seems to be just what it claims to be healthy, nutritious and delicious but with a big price tag. If you think it’s just a scam, feel free to discuss with the comments below.
- How To Get Perfect Skin Overnight
- Chia Seeds Side Effects And Benefits
- Raspberry Ketones Benefits and Side Effects
- Whey Protein Dangers, Side Effects, Benefits And Reviews
- Coenzyme Q10 And Ubiquinol Side Effects To Watch For